Motorcycle fairings are very popular nowadays and a lot of people are buying them because of the protection and of course, the aesthetics. Today, we are going to look at another Memphis Shades motorcycle fairing called the Bullet FX.
The Bullet FX is a minimalist, half-fairing that covers the majority of your motorcycle. It sports an all-black finish, with a smoked windshield and a full torso coverage for better overall protection.
Here is the product description for the Memphis Shades Bullet FX motorcycle fairing:
- Bold aerodynamic shape with a hint of outlaw styling designed to streamline today’s low-slung cruisers
- Extends back just over the handlebars and measures about 16″ front to back, 17-1/2″ side to side, and 18″ top to bottom
- Provides full torso coverage to virtually eliminate wind fatigue while allowing an unobstructed view of the countryside
- Your head is in clean air
- Windshield area is smoked
- The body is opaque black and the outside has a Class-A smooth finish
- The Bullet Fairing looks great as is or can easily be painted
- Simply mask off the “windshield” area for a factory cruiser look
The Bullet FX is an okay-looking motorcycle fairing, but if you want to make it even better, you have the option to put decals and other paints.
This motorcycle fairing can be fitted on a variety of motorcycle models. Here is the complete list of motorcycles you can fit this fairing with:
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE: 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI: 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN: 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF: 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB: 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2012–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC: 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC: 1987–2000, 2002–2014
- Softail Heritage FLST: 1986–1990, 2000–2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN: 1993–1996
This motorcycle fairing is quite durable as it is made of ABS plastic. This is the most commonly used material in the creation of motorcycle fairings because its durability and it is made to last.
It is surprising to know that a lot of people have bought this motorcycle fairing and were very happy with their purchase. Here are some of the customer reviews:
Devon: “Wanted something different on our Fat Boy… The Bullet FX is exactly that! Very different look! Looks fast standing still… With some minor adjustments and test rides got it just right… Sure is nice being in “clean air” without the touring look on a custom Fat Boy!!!”
Ralph: “Love this fairing. Easy to install and great unique look for my FLSTFB. I’m 5’8″ and wind still comes to my face but torso buffeting is drastically reduced making everything feel more stable. Comes off in seconds and provides a nice space over the headlight to put a nice sized bag that is effectively hidden from view.”
Billy: “The Memphis Shades Bullet FX Fairing fit my Harley Davidson FatBoy as stated. It was easy to install and was exactly what I expected.”
The Memphis Shades Bullet FX half motorcycle fairing costs only $170.